November 11, 2021
Finally, it’s the Holidays. We need a little extra sparkle and cheer, especially these last 2 years. It's been a challenge to say the least. Shopping small is more important than ever (no supply chain issues here) so I’ve gathered up a few of my favorite makers and small brands to treat the ladies in your life (aaahhemmm even you). The entire guide is on budget with gifts made by women for you from under $30 and under $100.
Let’s finish this year's holiday shopping season with a little less stress and a lot more spirit and glow. No affiliate links or kick backs here...I'm just sharing some of the Me Time favorites perfect for gifting and a few women makers I love!
Perfect for treating tweens, teens and teachers. Sneak a little something extra into the stocking this year.
1. Cozy Cabin by Me Time Botanicals creates all the cozy vibes to any room. Imagine the soft flicker and crackle melting away stress as you curl up with a blanket and a good book or slip into a relaxing bath. Limited edition $17
2. Illuminate Artisan has the most adorable prints that are perfect for a kids room, the bare wall, or any animal lover. Starting at $25
3. In the Buff Body Scrub or Bath Soak will have you saying bye bye dull rough dry skin, hello smooth soft bod. Starting at $20
4. Sugar Lip Scrub and Lip Balm Set will keep your Lips Soft and Protected all Winter Long with Love Your Lips Set. Perfect for teachers, teens, and your best friend plus keep one for yourself. Limited Edition $25.50 (on sale)
5. Madelyn near my home town in Missouri creates adorable and unique jewelry pieces. I love these stacker rings and these adorable minimalist earrings. Starting at $12.
Who doesn’t like crave a simplified skincare routine and glowing skin? Treat your best friend, sister, mom, and yourself to my top picks sure to make someone smile. These skincare and spa sets create a perfect spa retreat at home.
7. Skincare Sample Set Want to share your glowing skin secret this year or if you're new to Me Time, this is the perfect intro to the Best Sellers! Treat your bestie, sister, mom, or yourself so you can glow BIG with our minis. Perfect for travel too. 7 piece Sample Set only $63
8. This Body Care Set creates the perfect night in to melt away stress leaving your skin soft and your mind relaxed. Limited Edition Set only $70.
You can never go wrong with snacks! The crunchy salty snacker and those chocolate lovers on your list will be so lucky to receive these yummy treats.
10. Nanna’s Nuts has the BEST pecan brittle I’ve ever tasted and you can’t go wrong with her variety of delicious spiced nuts. Starting at $5
11. The Blissful Whisk, my favorite local Granola supplier! Her granola is always a breakfast must have. It was a hit at the retreat! 16 oz freshly made granola is only $15.
I hope this holiday seasons brings a bit of sparkle this year because hello 2020 and 2021! Treating your besties, sister and mom never felt so good. With this on budget gift guide, there room to sneak a little something for you. Whether you shop this On Budget Gift Guide or you find other goodies to give, supporting local and shopping small gives us makers a little extra cheer.
So much more here...
Comments will be approved before showing up.
May 23, 2022
March 29, 2022
Steamy showers, harsh weather, and too much sun can cause your skin to be tight, dry, itchy, and super uncomfortable. No one likes that, amiright?!
So I'm sharing one of my favorite ways to use Clean Slate Multitasking Super Beauty Balm to keep your skin soft, supple, plump and oh so glowy.
March 08, 2022